Welcome to the Association of Administrative, Professional and Support Personnel (AAPSP) website. We are Thames Valley
District School Board employees that are non-union, regularly employed either full-time or part-time, who are not members
of any other employee group. Members occupy positions such as Administrative Assistants, Supervisors, Buyers, Coordinators,
Information Systems Specialist, Office Managers and Instructional Assistants.
All AAPSP member employment terms
are covered by a Memorandum of Agreement. The AAPSP negotiates this Agreement of behalf of the members.
Board of Representatives
The following chart provides a quick overview of the structure
of AAPSP and the names of your representatives!
1. To promote the general interest and support of members.
To maintain and continue collaborative working relationships within the Board.
3. to represent members of the Association
as the exclusive negotiating authority for all of the members of the Association.
4. To maintain the highest standards
of professional conduct and competence for our members.
5. To provide a communication link between the membership
6. To foster high morale in our membership.